We're passionate about IT Services- if you are too, then Marathon Professional Services is the place for you!
Marathon Professional Services work exclusively with IT resellers, manufacturers and distributors across the UK. We use technical and business knowledge to design real world solutions and need people with different experiences to deliver them effectively - from Sales Support to Project Manager; Administration to Finance, the team at Marathon work together to help our partners tackle their clients' biggest business challenges.
SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
1. Role Description
The Sales Support Administrator role is an exciting opportunity to work as an important part of our sales team and help the company grow. You will be dealing directly with customers and partners and help to ensure that my client meets and exceeds our customer’s expectations. You must have had previous IT experience ideally in roles such as Customer Services, IT Sales, Client Liaison, Account Executive, etc. We’d also consider candidates who have IT Recruitment experience & who wish to pivot into an IT career.
The successful candidate will be expected to work in a fast-moving sales environment, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9:00am-5:30pm.
- Produce quotes and purchase orders
- Receiving and booking in stock
- Build relationships with customers and suppliers over the phone and by email
- Manage customer accounts when the sales team are out
- Liaise with the sales and finance team to ensure invoices are issued correctly
- Continually liaise with the sales team to assist with any other duties when needed
- Previous sales support experience is essential, ideally IT or related
- A friendly individual willing to become part of a close-knit team
- Excellent customer service skills over the telephone
- Experience working in a similar environment ideally for an IT Reseller
- Understanding of selling IT
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to retain information and develop good product knowledge
- Happy to work in a busy office environment and able to multitask
- A logical approach to problem resolution
- A positive approach to work, self-motivated and professional
4. Other Skills:
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft email (Outlook), Word, and Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Good numeracy skills
- Open to change and willingness to learn
IT SALES - ACCOUNT MANAGER/NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
1. Role Description
Marathon is one of the UK’s leading white label providers of IT services, Support and Consultancy. Our clients are other IT companies with Resellers, SI’s and Distributors, relying on Marathon to enhance their skills and service capabilities. We help our clients sell more, by providing expert consultancy, project delivery and Managed and Support services.
The role is to generate IT sales and business, develop relationships with new clients within the IT Channel, makes sales visits and presentations, maintain advanced knowledge of our services portfolio and establish and meets sales goals.
- Develops and expands a portfolio of clients by cold calling, and networking
- Support our customers to sell IT Services into their customers
- Prepare sales visits and presentations to pitch service packages to clients
- Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Achieve sales goals and implement sales growth plans to meet those goals
- Track progress toward goals and documents sales performance
- Become fluent in all products and services offered by the Marathon
- Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and stay updated on trends and innovative products
Marathon is looking for a salesperson with excellent people skills. Being able to forge and grow business relationships with clients and their account managers, by phone is crucial. Any relevant previous experience of the IT industry or a sales environment would be an advantage. Other skills should include; Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Negotiation, Critical Thinking, Ability to Meet Goals, Ability to Work Under Pressure, High Energy Level, Motivation, Ambition, Technical Skill, Attention to Detail.
Please get in touch with us if you would like an application form.