We're passionate about IT Services- if you are too, then Marathon Professional Services is the place for you!
Marathon Professional Services work exclusively with IT resellers, manufacturers and distributors across the UK. We use technical and business knowledge to design real world solutions and need people with different experiences to deliver them effectively - from Sales Support to Project Manager; Administration to Finance, the team at Marathon work together to help our partners tackle their clients' biggest business challenges.
IT SALES - ACCOUNT MANAGER/NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
1. Role Description
Marathon is one of the UK’s leading white label providers of IT services, Support and Consultancy. Our clients are other IT companies with Resellers, SI’s and Distributors, relying on Marathon to enhance their skills and service capabilities. We help our clients sell more, by providing expert consultancy, project delivery and Managed and Support services.
The role is to generate IT sales and business, develop relationships with new clients within the IT Channel, makes sales visits and presentations, maintain advanced knowledge of our services portfolio and establish and meets sales goals.
- Develops and expands a portfolio of clients by cold calling, and networking
- Support our customers to sell IT Services into their customers
- Prepare sales visits and presentations to pitch service packages to clients
- Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Achieve sales goals and implement sales growth plans to meet those goals
- Track progress toward goals and documents sales performance
- Become fluent in all products and services offered by the Marathon
- Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and stay updated on trends and innovative products
- Marathon is looking for a salesperson with excellent people skills. Being able to forge and grow business relationships with clients and their account managers, by phone is crucial. Any relevant previous experience of the IT industry or a sales environment would be an advantage.
- Other skills should include; Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Negotiation, Critical Thinking, Ability to Meet Goals, Ability to Work Under Pressure, High Energy Level, Motivation, Ambition, Technical Skill, Attention to Detail.
Please get in touch with us if you would like an application form.