Protecting your clients from Cyber Attacks with Cyber Essentials
Cyber Essentials is a government-backed, industry supported scheme to help organisations protect themselves against common cyber attacks.
High profile Cyber attacks have left companies confused and concerned about how to protect their businesses and where to turn.
As a long standing Information Security expert, Marathon provide help and guidance for any size and type of organisation who is looking to understand and review their current IT security measures and adopt policies and controls recommended by the Cyber Security Scheme and other Information Security standards such as ISO 27001.
Marathon’s ‘Cyber Essentials Scheme Enablement package’ has been designed specifically for SME’s and is a cost effective way to achieve Cyber Essentials certification and for the smaller companies, also includes Cyber Insurance.
Cyber Essentials Enablement Package
- Benchmark current IT processes, controls, policies and procedures with Cyber. Essentials Scheme guidelines and recommendations
- Highlight the gaps that need to be addressed for Cyber Essentials compliance
- Work with the company to Identify the remediation effort and costs relating to complying with all Cyber Essential scheme
- Produce example Information Security policies relating to the Cyber Essentials categories, were applicable
- Work with the IT team to self certify against the Basic Level of Cyber Essentials Scheme
- Following successful Cyber Security Scheme certification Cyber Insurance is provided
- Remote monitoring 24x7x365
- Proactive alerts can be emailed to internal IT staff automatically or our Helpdesk will contact you directly
- Trend analysis helps clients to plan ahead and ensure that business critical server and networking equipment is maintained in a healthy state at all times.
- Our Hardware and Software discovery reports will aid asset management .