Jump start your use of CRM by implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM in your business.
- Marathon is a professional services partner for IT resellers and distributors across the whole of the UK helping to deliver their IT solutions as a white label service or as a nominated partner.
- Positive customer experience is an increasingly important ingredient for companies to win and retain customers. Customer engagement CRM by Microsoft Dynamics helps companies deliver amazing customer experiences by building long-term customer relationships that are personalised, proactive, and predictive across marketing, sales, and service.
- Marathon’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM Quick Start will assess your needs, allowing you to understand how Dynamics CRM can work for your business. We'll then get you up and running in the right environment with an implementation that works for you.
Why do my Clients need the Quick Start Service?
Internal IT resource is at a premium for most organisations and workloads mean that IT teams are hard pressed to delivery all of the company’s IT business requirements. The Quick Start service provides a basic implementation, as well as information on integrating existing business processes.
What are the benefits for resellers?
The service will drive and accelerate sales of both hardware and software licenses, as the relevant infrastructure is implemented and potentially expanded.
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Quick Start consists of the following 8 components:
- Business Readiness Assessment: Assessment of any current CRM processes within your business and how these can work with Dynamics CRM.
- Infrastructure Readiness Assessment: Assessment of the infrastructure requirements for implementing Dynamics CRM for your business.
- Data Import Assessment: Assessment your existing data to devise an import plan to quickly have you looking at your data in CRM. We can also look to preload your CRM with targeted prospects.
- Dynamics CRM basic install: Installation of Dynamics CRM on the appropriate environment.
- Dynamics CRM basic configuration: Implementation of branding and field customization for your market vector.
- Define user access permissions and security for all user levels and administrators. Introductory Training: We'll cover the basics for your CRM users.
- CRM Process Assessment: Assessment your current processes with a view to how these can be optimised as workflows within the CRM.
3 to 5 days, depending on business process complexity.
By carrying out the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Quick Start service, resellers are provided with information on the initial configuration requirements of the system, as well as an indication of potential future growth of the system hardware and software, as the system becomes more widely adopted in the business.
This service can scale to any size of deployment, depending on business size and complexity of process.
SQL Server instances using older database software can significantly impact on application performance and downtime. Modernising data platforms can avoid these business disruptions.