Do you need additional staff to help with the back-to-work push for upcoming projects in the New Year?
You might be currently up to your neck in Christmas deadlines and festive schedules but what happens after that? For many businesses, the January back-to-work push can be a time of great stress, particularly if you don’t have the resources in place to help you deal with it. If this sounds all too familiar from years gone by then 2018 might be the year that working with an outsourced partner can turn your New Year projects around.
IT skills gaps exposed
The New Year is a particularly testing time for many businesses and it’s often during these early months that IT skills shortages are exposed. Sometimes with uncomfortable consequences. IT is one of the fastest moving sectors – if not the fastest moving – and this creates a constant demand to keep up with new developments and to evolve knowledge and experience. Many IT providers find it a challenge to keep up and there is often a shortage of people with the right skills for projects. As the clouds clear after the Christmas celebrations this might be even more evident.
The successful push for upcoming projects
If you’ve found it difficult to push for upcoming projects in new years gone by, outsourcing your business’ IT needs could change that in 2018. A lack of skills within the business no longer needs to be a barrier to growth or to successfully seeking new projects. Working with a trusted partner can be the first step to securing initial New Year projects that expand into a much broader reputation for your business as the year goes on. In fact, there are many benefits to outsourcing your business’ IT needs at this time of year:
- Improve reputation, including for the range of services you can provide
- Increase client base by offering options that appeal to a broader number of potential customers
- Improve best practice by working with a trusted provider with in-depth market insight
- Gain further insight into the industry to feed into the development of your own business strategy
- Save clients from unnecessary downtime if you don’t have the skills in-house to deal with issues or specific demands
- Keep up with your current workload – exceed the expectations of current customers and create enough resource to be able to extend this to a whole new customer base
- Ensure legal compliance – an accredited outsourcing partner will be able to provide direction on any relevant UK legislation that could impeded new projects or workflow in the New Year.
Is 2018 your year for stellar growth?
The impact of working with a trusted IT solutions partner starts with that January push for upcoming projects but can take you much further. There are so many ways in which the right partner could help to extend the reach and capability of your business, growing your client base and profile in the industry.
If you’d like to find out more about how Marathon Professional Services could support you next year get in touch with us today on 020 8329 1000.